Lobby Cafè is offers a variety of menu items to entertain residents and walk-in guests during the entire day. In the afternoon, traditional culture tea is served with a selection of freshly-baked pastries, a dedicated chef who prepares a last minute specialties. The atmosphere will be enhanced with pipe music through.
The ambiance during the day is bright with natural day light, lively due to people passing by the lobby area and many voices from conversations at the tables. Lobby Café offer ranges from traditional light snacks during the day, Afternoon Tea fresh pastries and juices.
Afternoon Tea Concept
Traditional Afternoon Tea served from 14.00 to 16.00 offering savoury items (such as Quiches, salmon bagel etc.), pastries, cakes, scones, a choice of Afternoon Tea as traditional is a dedicated Chef, who prepares his specialty in front of the guest and according to your taste.
Business people, people that want to see and be seen mid 20’s – 50’s, residents and Vietnamese for Afternoon Tea.
Lobby Lounge is located in the Lobby area of the hotel, on the left hand side of the main entrance. A hostess will greet our guests at the entrance and escort guest to the lobby lounge area.
- Sokha Angkor - Champa lounge
- Raffles Le Royal – The Conservatory
- Service is fast, efficient
- Discreet service as business people will meet for discussions
- The menu is an all day dining menu
- Smoking and non-smoking areas available
- Main element is background music,
- Business like, smart casual
- Pricing will be 12.00USD for Afternoon Tea
- All prices will be inclusive of applicable municipality fees
- Seating : 35
Hours of Operation
- Breakfast : 06:00 - 11:00
- Afternoon Tea : 14:00 - 16:00
- All Day : 06:30 - 24:00